Saws Cutting Aluminum
In this section we present videos demonstrating the experience gained in cutting panels and slabs, For companies that produce even very small components, such as insulating materials for electric or commercial exhibitors transformers, then maybe processed by other numerically controlled machines, so that they can devote the CNC machining to sun punctures and / or routing operations of the case, thus greatly increasing yields thanks to the separation of the cut entrusted to beam saw, Dedicated to superior performance machine (cutting) and with considerably less waste due to much more content of the tools thick blades used in CNC machines.
The beam saw exploits dedicated optimization programs and software , Very powerful, making it possible to considerably less waste than any CNC and can be interfaced to any other machine and / or the management software or PC software.
The Noise control and dust extraction efficiency are not comparable to any CNC and are available in key package completely and secured by hand, testable in testing with us with your materials that will be properly dissected and aspirated.
Example of suction dedicated to special materials:
- retailer of aluminum materials,
- fire doors, industrial doors and gates for garages, interior doors,
- dividing panels for external, insulated panels for roofs, cowlings for external, facade panels, ceiling panels, for supporting photovoltaic modules panels,
- soundproofed booths, spray booths,
- interior design of aircraft,
- industrial machinery protection systems,
- furnishing accessories,
- exhibitors, showcases, food and beverage items, disposable,
- panels for electrical insulation,
- transparent panels with high optical quality surfaces,
- machined aluminum plates, aluminum sheets for processing printed, ground plates, aluminum plates for molds,
- aluminum components for car bodies and industrial vehicles, flatbed, trolleys, shores.
Users known in the world:
TO RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT MACMAZZA PANEL SAWS CONTACT US:
Please find below a letter of references from one of our important and expert user: